Tsukuba Science Edge
― Stephen Hawking
Calling for all budding scientists ― do you have a pet project that you would like to show the world?
Follow us on a learning journey to Tsukuba, Japan ― home to Japan’s best scientists. You will be attending the Tsukuba Science Edge, an annual event featuring the works of young scientists across the globe.
Not only will you have a chance to showcase your own pet project, you will also meet renowned scientists and fellow young scientists like yourself.
The best part? A 2-day experiential learning trip to Tokyo, visiting places such as Miraikan (Japan’s National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation) and Cyberdyne Inc., a Japanese robotics and technology company.
Do not worry if you do not have a pet project yet ― our Project Work Masterclass will guide you in creating a project of your own!
Our Tsukuba Science Edge programme runs every March. For more information or register interest for this programme, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Duration: 5 days
– 2.5 days Educational visit
– 2.5 days Science Project showcase
- Programme highlights:
- School exchange programme
- University tour
- Company visits
- Tsukuba Science Edge Science Research Project Showcase
- Period: Late March, 2020. Exact dates to be announced
- Venue: Tsukuba and Tokyo , Japan
- Ideal for: Cultivation of research project skills, Stimulation of critical thinking and design thinking skills, Building a supportive and cohesive network.
- Vacancies: 60 students