Stanford Writing Programme
Stanford Writing Course
― C.S. Lewis
Learn the art of creative writing in this course taught by instructors from Stanford University.
Over the course of two weeks, you will be exposed to various writing styles ― from contemporary poems by celebrated American poet Robert Frost, to traditional Japanese poems known as Haikus.
Under the guidance of the instructors, you can also learn to develop a writing style that you can call your own.
At the end of the course, you will be awarded a certificate from Stanford University, and most importantly ― a greater ability to express your thoughts and emotions through writing.
Do not be afraid of being not up to par ― remember, there is no right and wrong in writing. Class sizes are also kept small (20 students to 1 instructor) to enhance learning, as you will receive more personalised attention.
For selected students who require more guidance, we will be offering a short prior writing bridging course to bring you up to speed.
For more information or register interest for this programme, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Total course hours: 50 hours (additional 20 hours for bridging course if required)
- Period: Depending on demand, the programme is available throughout the year with a minimum of 20 pax per class.
- Venue: Host school/organisation. Programme is available in Singapore or other countries in Asia (contact for more information)
- Ideal for: Developing personal writing style, Stimulating critical thinking, Encouraging public speaking.
- Vacancies: 20 students to 1 instructors
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level 10 – 16 years old
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes